Print this Page

Where to go for help …

This link will take you to a directory of Regional Coordinating offices for assistance with difficulties realted to alcohol and other drugs.  The regional offices  are identified for Montcalm and surrounding counties.  By contacting the regional office, they will provide you will the services available in your area.

  Substance Abuse Service Directory – FY 2006 – 05-10-27

Permanent link to this article:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>