Aug 10

Print this Post

Where to go for help …

When problems show up around alcohol and/or other drug use – our own or someone elses – it isn’t easy to know where to turn.  The link below will take you to a document listing all the Regional Coordinating offices for Montcalm and immediately surrounding counties.  By contacting the regional office in your area, they will be able to let you know what services are available in your area.

Substance Abuse Service Directory – FY 2006 – 05-10-27

Permanent link to this article: http://dfmc.info/?p=342

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>